I'm in a wedding, but am scared because i get extreme anxiety. any help with that?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Help is available: You probably are having performance anxiety. Hopefully the wedding is not today. The members of a wedding party are usually very supportive and unless you are the bride, you have little to do but walk prettily and pose. The bride is expected to be nervous. You can talk with your family doctor about taking a beta blocking drug which can help with the jitters.
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology 45 years experience
Anxiety: Anxiety is caused by misperceiving situations and interactions. Try to focus on the reality of what can realistically happen at the wedding. Confide in a close friend and share your concerns and ask for honest feedback. Try using the anti anxiety app on your phone.Best wishes.