Australia

my 9 yr old son has been told he has dryeye and allergies! symptoms r a cough red eyes rolling eyes and head & sniffing? what do u thnk please give info

See a pediatrician: A child who rolls his eyes, his head, and sniffs off and on may have tics, which are exaggerated habits. Of course he may have allergies and dry eyes, too. The allergies and eye symptoms may "encourage" the tics to continue because the symptoms make him sense that there is some discomfort in the eyes. Some doctors check for strep throat when a child has new tics with cold/allergy/throat symptoms.
Dr. Nadia Ghattas
Allergy : All the symptoms you mentioned could be due to allergies, except for rolling of eyes & head, these are signs of siesure disorder, for which you need to consult a neurologist, as for the dry eyes the ophthalmologist will be the to one tell you if your sin has it or not, you can use OTC allergy meications such as zyrtic, Claritin (loratadine) or allegra, or your pediatrician can give you other Rx. Good luck.