Round Rock, TX

i never had a cat scan after my concussion & loss of consciousness from my mva on 4/2013 should i get one done?

Dr. Paxton Daniel
Radiology 39 years experience
If you: Are fine now there is likely no need to obtain a ct scan.
Dr. Piotr Obara
Radiology 14 years experience
Probably not: Ct is useful in the acute setting to look for bleeding or fractures. Several months after your accident, it is very unlikely that ct would be helpful if you are not having any new symptoms. If there is any subtle abnormality due to your accident at this point, it is more likely to be seen with mri, but again this is not necessary unless you are having new symptoms.