i haven't had my period in e months and i took 4 different pregnancy tests and all were negative. my period was always on time until late may and now it is july 17. i have swollen breast as of now, bl?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Addagada Rao
55 years experience General Surgery
See gyn doctor: You have to find the cause, you have to see gyn doctor.
Answered on Jul 19, 2013
2
Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Trust the test: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctor's office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. Sounds like this is just a late period.
Answered on Dec 10, 2013
1