what's a good way to address suicidal thoughts?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology 15 years experience
See below: Find a psychologist or therapist to help you find triggers of your suicidal thoughts. Establish stress management, self-care routine, get involved in the activities that bring you a sustained sense of joy. Consider medication if feel that no longer can cope. Below is the number for national suicide prevention lifeline1-800-273-talk (8255).
Take them seriously: I agree w dr. Fox. If you have specific thoughts about how you would kill yourself and a urge to act on these thoughts than please go to the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend, relative or room mate drive you. If this is not feasible you can call 911 for assistance with emergency transport. Suicidal thoughts are not normal & mean that you need help. Take care.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Suicidal thoughts: If you do have those at this time, you need to seek help immediately because you present danger to yourself. Call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest er or have your family members take you in.