Hillsborough, NJ

i breastfeeding my baby he has 12 month and i'm pregnant in 6 weeks .can i breastfeed my baby because he don't want to stop breastfeeding ?

Yes: You face the simple decision on how far into the pregnancy you want to bf or to just overlap.If this is a good nurturing time you both enjoy, continue.If you find yourself chasing baby down to feed & s/he makes it short & quickly gets off it is time to wean.The older baby is less likely to feel displaced/lost if he has moved on to a big boy feeding.Consult with your local la leche league chapter.