How much chance is there to get rid off from very old pigmentation on my face after using home remedies as a lemon and honey?and spf45 uva and uvb?

Dr. Andres Sarraga
Plastic Surgery 17 years experience
Still a good chance: Home remedies do not work very well for pigmentation. There are chemical peels or lasers that specifically target pigmentation in the skin and help get rid of the spots or minimize them. In my practice i like to use fraxel 1927 for removal of pigmentation.; it takes about an hour and a half to do each treatment and with two treatments i can get rid of most of it.

Last updated Jan 20, 2017