it feels like my right ovary is hurting i can feel it near my belly button all the way to my pubic hairs. what is wrong?

Dr. Lance Ashworth
General Practice 20 years experience
Ab pain hard to tell: Ovarian pain typically is located in the lower part of the abs on the side of that ovary. As opposed to an inflamed appendix that will start off on the right side and move to the belly button. Best action is to go to er immediately if the pain gets bad. Regardless of this you should go to your ob/gyn for a pelvic exam & possibly an ultra sound, or mri, or ct scan of the abdomen. Don't just wait...

Last updated Aug 17, 2013