hi im manar 22 years old my weigh 49 kilos , im tall about 170 cm , i have a problem my breast are small like kids they didn't gain any wigh help me?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
The best Help: The best help we can give you is that a wish that you can learn to love your body as it is. There is little you can do at your age to change your body. There is the expensive plastic surgery route. But, many of the worlds most beautiful women, many of them actresses have small breasts. Breast size has little to do with beauty, smarts or kindness. I wish you love of yourself and confidence.
Answered on Jul 2, 2015
1
Dr. Peter Ihle
53 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
C GYN then Pastics: Maybe u r a late bloomer, see ur gyn and a bone age may b ordered. If all growth is complete, consider plastis & augmentation. Don't go for a record, ask the surgeon what size is apropriat for ur build.
Answered on Jul 11, 2013
1