Phillipsburg, NJ

is there a way to fix my stomach when i have illioinguanal nerve damage and a lot of adhesions. the nerve was damaged during a c-section.

Dr. Mark Hoepfner
General Surgery 39 years experience
See an: Anesthesiology pain management specialist to see if there may be an injection trwatment for the nerve condition. But this would have nothing to do with adhesions, which generally cause no symptoms. And I do not know what you mean about "stomach" problems without much more medical history.
Dr. Orestes Pablos
General Surgery 61 years experience
More information: The injury of the ilioinguinal nerve has nothing to do with the stomach. Adhesions after c-section are frequent, mainly in the pelvis, they are symptomatic if normal function of the intestine is present.

Last updated Jul 10, 2013