fractured pelvis during childbirth 15 months ago still in so much pain now have bursitis hip. doctor said will be hard to carry more children true?

Dr. Holly Maes
36 years experience Pediatrics
Ouch!: I am so sorry this happened - it is a rare complication, but as you well know, is very painful. Unfortunately, if you are still having symptoms 15 months out, it is likely this will be a chronic problem, including with future pregnancies.It's not like you can easily put your pelvis in a cast and let it heal. Physical therapy may help, as well as biofeedback techniques to try and put mind over pain.
Answered on Jul 7, 2013
1