i'm extremely tired and sleep all night and day! i am aslo 2 1/2 weeks late getting period but had tubal 2 yrs ago. what is going on with me? ideas?

Dr. Robert Wolfe
Many possibilities: Severe fatigue like you are describing can be due to many causes. If you are underweight and have anorexia, this could cause both the fatigue and the irregular menses. If you are very overweight, you might have sleep apnea. You could have an underactive thyroid, or be suffering from depression. Many persons with depression have trouble recognizing the symptoms. I suggest you see a doctor.
Answered on Jul 4, 2013
1