What is this? Sudden unconsciousness with convulsions, loss of breath, and loss of vision after awakening only when I am very exhausted and relaxed.

Dr. Marlis Gonzalez fernandez
12 years experience in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Medical evaluation: Convulsions or seizures are a concerning problem and need to be evaluated by a physician. This is especially important if the shortness of breath and loss of vision do not get better very quickly. An evaluation by a neurologist can help you sort out the reason for the seizures although sometimes there is not a clear reason for developing seizures.
Answered on Aug 10, 2013