i m 24 year boy i m married. me and my wofe watch porn movies than seeing porn movies doing sex. plz tell me it is safe for me and my wife.?

2 doctor answers
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Very safe & fun: Your sex life should be enjoyable. Many adult couples enjoy porn movies and find it makes their sex life more exciting as long as it makes both of you happy. Have fun!
Answered on Jan 29, 2013
1
Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience Ophthalmology
Usually: Porn is viewed for interest, variety and to increase desire. If you and your wife enjoy this in privacy, and agree on what is acceptable than this is personal and fine. If you decide to act on some of what you see, it is ok as long as safe, mutually agreed upon, using "safe" words, and never leaving a partner in a compromised situation.
Answered on Apr 25, 2012