my blood group is a negative. however my blood (as well as being d negative) is also c negative and e negative. what does this mean?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
23 years experience Hematology and Oncology
Blood group systems: The ABO blood group system is the most important blood group system. The second most important system is rh blood group systems- where thare are 50 known antigens- including c c d d e e. The commonly used terms rh factor, rh positive and rh negative refer to the d antigen only. So your blood type is type a ( from the ABO system- meaning you have a antigen) and rh negative -meaning you don't have d.
Answered on Jan 12, 2015