i drank a lot yest/it was the first time to drink and now i'm having very high fever, nausea, dizzy and hands very weak to hold anything, is that related?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Alcohol Poisoning: It sounds like you are dehydrated and have a touch of alcohol poisoning. Rest, hydration and avoiding alcohol for a bit will help you feel better.
Answered on Jun 27, 2013
Dr. Charles Cattano
38 years experience Gastroenterology
Learned something...: Lot's of possiblities here--alcoholic gastritis & alcoholic pancreatitis top the list, but the injurious effects of excessive alcohol intake can also affect many other organ systems. High fever obligates emergency evaluation--please get to the er now. You've however learned a very important lesson--avoid future alcohol binges please!
Answered on Jun 21, 2020