is there foods, supplements etc. that stimulate ovaries to release multiple eggs at the same time?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
I'd bet against it: Maybe not my last dollar, certainly not my life, but i's be very surprised to hear that there is a connection between nutrition (food or supplements) and the genetic tendency to release multiple ripened eggs in the same cycle. Perhaps an obgyn will respond too.
Answered on Jun 21, 2020
1
1
Dr. Gerard Honore
28 years experience Fertility Medicine
Dr. Weixel's answer is excellent; there are no foods or supplements (that we know of) that will do this. Further, there's very little reason to believe that foods or natural supplements WOULD do it. There are prescription drugs that induce ovulation(s), but they have no counterpart in nature. The internet is filled with silly advertising, but not one shred of evidence for proof.
Jun 27, 2013