i have small clear bumps on my inner upper thigh. they do not itch or anything, what could they be and how do i get rid of them?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
Show them to a Dr.: If your family doctor is uncertain, you'll get a referral to a dermatologist or other doctor. But, it's likely they'll know how to treat it. Don't try to rub them off or use strange tips from friends or family since skin is a sensitive organ and you can make big problems for yourself when you don't know what you're doing. Just get it looked at and relax.
Answered on Jun 27, 2013
1