how can you quickly get rid of way too much fat and cellulite?

Dr. Daniel Careaga
Plastic Surgery 18 years experience
You can't : No quick fix... Cellulaze laser surgery for cellulite takes 6 - 12 months to see the final result. Liposuction is not a "quick fix". Get on a healthy diet and exercise program. Liposuction for spot trouble areas and consider cellulaze for long term cellulite improvement. For a list of providers go to www.Cynosure.Com.
Dr. Donald Kress
Plastic Surgery 45 years experience
No quick: It took you years to get those things, there is no safe and effective "quick" way to get rid of them. Sorry, diet and exercise are the solutions.