Canada

my urine has been brown for a couple of days having some pain in my pelvis area i've been drinking lots of water well i always do and it's still brown?

Dr. Linda Gromko
Get checked.: Brown urine may mean your urine is very concentrated - and you would be correct to respond by drinking more water. But it can also mean that there's blood in your urine. In some cases, the urine can look like cola! the fact that you're having pain makes me concerned that you may have a bladder infection - easily treated with antibiotics.
Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 24 years experience
Should get checked: Particularly if the urine is "strong"/concentrated or foul smelling--have it tested at your dr's or urgent care for basic labs and to see if need referred.