12 weeks of stable ankle fabula fracture bone completely heal som swelling and stiffness when to start normal walk how long does stiffness finish?

Dr. Brian Chimenti
Sports Medicine 27 years experience
Ankle fracture: Stiffness, soreness, & swelling can persist for several months after the bone has healed. Start with a low impact exercise & stretching program & increase activities as tolerated.
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry 14 years experience
Several months: After healing of your ankle fracture, it can take several months and up to a year of recovery for your ankle to "return to normal". During this time, continue eating right and physical therapy (if applicable). Hope that helps.