Syosset, NY

if i had strep throat and did not get treated for it, will the sore throat go away and thenbe followed by a fever? sore throat wasnt bad, had cough.

Consider Ur options: Strep will often improve in a few days without treatment.Untreated strep, regardless of degree can produce rheumatic fever a month or so down the road & make the rest ur life miserable.(& cost a bunch) est.1/200 untreated strep are at risk; ~1/3 sore throats strep, ~1/600 the risk you take by the numbers. There may be alternatives for seeking care than ur out of pocket, so look into it. Good luck.