Canada

I was jumping and landed funny right under my ankle bone is sore sides as well the top of my foot not very swelled is it fractured?

Dr. Stephen Arbes
Podiatry 44 years experience
Ankle injury: If you cannot bear weight without pain and it is not improving on its own then i would have it x-rays. This is the only way to tell if you have a fracture or not. In the meantime try to decrease your activity, elevate, ice and try wrapping it in an ace bandage. Good luck.
Dr. Charles Glassman
Ankle pain: No way to know whether a bone is fractured unless you have an x-ray. In general, if a bone is fractured you will see significant bruising in the area.

Last updated Oct 3, 2015