MD

is it safe to take slim quick diet pills and raspberry key tone diet pills together?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
No to Diet Pills: Please do not be one of the gullible humans throwing money away on the latest in a long ling of fraudulent 'diet' pills or 'diet remedies'. The products you describe above are useless and will not lead to any weight loss that is real or sustained. Please do not be that person.
Diet pills: Healthtap Doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines.
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
I do want to add that Dr. OZ does not speak for the medical community and these products don't work!
May 19, 2015
Dr. Diane Minich
We do not endorse: specific brands on Healthtap.