confused: my med thinks i have fibro, my wife said i am lazy, therapist that i have ptsd and depression. psych said ocd and social phobia. i : aspie?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
41 years experience Psychiatry
Confusion: Wow, what a lot of different categories! it's not uncommon for a person to meet diagnostic criteria for more than one condition. The most important question is whether the treatments you're receiving for these various diagnoses, are helping you? (aside from the "laziness" descriptor, anyway) if not, your team needs to have a conversation and develop a plan to better assist you.
Answered on May 12, 2016
1