Joints have been really loose. I can make my shoulders, thighs, knees, and ankles pop repeatedly? It feels like they don't fit. I'm 25. Recent problem

Dr. Janet Kail
27 years experience in Podiatry
Ehlers–Danlos : It is possible that you have a connective tissue disorder called ehler-danlos syndrome. This is a disorder of collagen synthesis. There are many degrees of this disorder. Another disorder with ligamentous laxity is marfan's syndrome. You should be thoroughly evaluated by your pcp or internist and you may need to be referred to a rheumatologist.
Answered on Jan 5, 2015
3