Rocky Mount, NC

been having bad abdominal pains feeling sick. did a blood nd urine test a couple days after ending my period nd both was negative. wat is wrong wit me?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 39 years experience
Good question, but..: The differential diagnosis for your problem is broad, & lots of negative tests don't always add up to mean "nothing is wrong" but it is possible you have irritable bowel syndrome (ibs). When you refer to healthtap about ibs you will appreciate that it is a symptom complex often associated with abdominal pain at times of stress or with gut distension. Relief is available after definite diagnosis.

Last updated Dec 9, 2013