TX

my obgyn prescribed fioricet (acetaminophen butalbital and caffeine) for servere headaches which i get daily. is it going to harm my baby? i'm very concerned. i'm 28 weeks.

Dr. Alan Patterson
If u take it everyda: Baby could get addicted does cross the placenta if u haven't seen a neurologist u need evaluation to r/o anything bad and if you already have a neurologist if your headaches are that bad, which i feel bad for you, i would be having the neuroogist manage your headaches and if they stay the enire preg i would be doing an amnio for fetal lung maturity at 37 weeks and get u delivered if lungs are matu.