can i become pregnant 3 days before my period?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Leonard Lucas
Highly unlikely: I see your age and i would not recommend getting pregnant. You typically ovulate mid cycle which is around the 14-15th day after your period. It is not impossible though.
Answered on Jun 12, 2013
48 years experience Pathology
Yes: Implantation takes place 7-10 days after fertilization. If it took place at the early end of the range, you could be pregnant even sooner than three days before your period. However, pregnancy test may not be positive at that time and you should wait 4-5 days after a missed period to do home pregnancy test.
Answered on Jul 15, 2013