pregnant an toke too advil (ibuprofen) an one birth control pill want to have a miscarriage was stress out wnt to no if i harm the baby im 3week pregnan?

45 years experience Pediatrics
Unlikely an issue: The medications you noted as a single exposure are unlikely to result in any problems with the baby. The advil (ibuprofen) is considered safe in early pregnancy. The hormone pill can produce problems but the brief exposure and timing at 3 wks makes this unlikely.I wold meet with your pcp or a counselor and talk through your feelings on the issue.Good luck.
Answered on Jun 5, 2013
1