Kennewick, WA

I have a really bad pain in my wrist up my forarm i can't squeeze hard and it's numb in my fingers to my arm and it hurts. i get sharp pains?

Dr. Komal Naik
Neurology 20 years experience
Nerve issue : Pain and numbness in a limb sounds like a pinched nerve. It can be pinched in the neck or wrist as well as possibly other places in the arm. Carpal tunnel can cause these symptoms as well and often cause numbess in thumb and index finger. You can try over the counter nsaids and a wrist splint but if sx aren't going away and especially if you have weakness you should see your doc.

Last updated Mar 8, 2017