South Africa

small bumps on the back of my tongue and my throat hurts so.much when i swallow?

Dr. Benjamin Vela
Dentistry 15 years experience
Sore Throat: Usually when people get a sore throat, they start looking and noticing the natural taste buds they have on their tongue. Use a good, non-alcoholic mouthrinse and you should be fine in a few days. However, if the pain gets worse or you feel it more serious, go see a physician to take care of your sore throat.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Bumps: Bumps on back of tongue may actually be normal anatomy, or may be a throat infection. Couple this with you4 sore throat and I think it's time to see your primary care provider for a diagnostic evaluation.