my ankle always seem to give out and i fall i fractured it 10 years ago and ever since it always feel like its constantly sprained am i re injuring it?

Dr. Colin Kerr
Chronic ankle injury: Given the history of fracture, your ankle probably has some degree of arthritis. Ibuprofen or alleve should help with this. More importantly you probably have a chronic ankle sprain as well. The best treatment for this is physical therapy with balance exercises. After an injury your ankle often loses the sense of its own position (proprioception) and balance retraining will help a lot.
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Spine Surgery 31 years experience
Yes: Sounds like recurrent instability get examined by ortho the brostrom procedure has a high sucess rate works for pro basketball players.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
May need an MRI: Sound like you have instability. Have it evaluated by a professional.