U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old member asked:

Why do i have feeling of being sick from mold removal this weekend. what can the doc do for me?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Doanh Nguyen, md, faaaai
Allergy and Immunology 15 years experience
Mold/dust exposure: It looks like you just have your home remediated to remove mold growth. If it is the case you just expose to a high load of both mold and dust. Such exposure may cause acute rhinosinusitis due to inflammation as those high mold/dust load. If you have asthma you can have asthma flares. If you are allergic to those particular molds, your symptoms can be worse. Seeing an allergist could help.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Free
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Dec 10, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Disclaimer:

Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.