my brother says i should get treated because once in a while i get oral ulceration? is he right?

Dr. Colin Kerr
Oral ulceration: The most common form of occasional ulceration in the mouth is a canker sore (aphthous ulcer). There is no really good treatment for these (although lots of things have been tried); most people just wait them out for 4-7 days. Unless you have unusually severe symptoms you do not need to be treated. If, however, an ulcer were persistent and chronic rather than occasional, then it should be checked.
Dr. Majid Jamali
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 26 years experience
Ulcers: Possibly! if you have issues with your intestine, eyes, genital or skin, you should seek help.