can you tell me where does someone go for help when they are surrounded with depressed people?

Dr. Christine Musello
Clinical Psychology 28 years experience
Support Needed: Depending on your preference, you can find your own therapist & work on developing healthy boundaries & avoiding codependence in your relationships w depressed people.Or you could look on line for what nami (national association for the mentally ill) might offer family members.Before your question can truly be addressed, a therapist would need to know what you struggle w in these relationships.
Dr. Dheeraj Raina
Support groups: If you mean to say that you have several friends/loved ones with depression, it would be very important to take good care of yourself by maintaining good dietary, exercise, socialization and sleep habits. Attending support groups through dbsa or nami can be very useful. I hope this helps.
Dr. Barbara Toohill
Clinical Psychology 12 years experience
NAMI: The national alliance for the mentally ill has a lot of resources and local support groups both for those with mental illness and for family and friends. Self care and support are key for support people just as much as for those who are struggling.