could you tell me how long it takes weed to get out of your system to pass a drug test?

2 doctor answers
24 years experience Psychiatry
THC: Single use of marijuana should be out of your urine in 1 to 7 days. Regular use of marijuana – should be out of urine in 7 to 100 days. Single use marijuana can be detected 12 to 24 hours in blood. Regular use marijuana can be detected for 2 to 7 days in blood.
Answered on Oct 21, 2015
Dr. Pamela Pappas
41 years experience Psychiatry
Drug tests: I agree with dr. Fowler regarding the urine and blood tests. However, hair and nail tests may detect use for a much longer time -- 90 days or so. This is long after urine and blood would no longer reveal thc use.
Answered on Apr 25, 2016