my dr have given me baclofen, flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) and soma. is it safe to take together? i switch up on the meds so i am not taking them all together.

Dr. Kenneth Merriman
46 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Lots of meds: That is a lot of similar meds i would say that not taking them togeather is best and frankly i tend to be a bit of a nonbeliever when it comes to such meds for most forms of treatment and certainly not for ankles and elbows/ try wraping the ankle or elbow with plastic wrap at bed time and see how that works - it is an old horse trainer trick that I have used for decades and it can be very helpfu.
Answered on Nov 25, 2017
2