Bancroft, MI

i have kidney stones, a cyst and a mass in the wall of my left kidney all are in same kidney what are my options?

Dr. Paxton Daniel
Radiology 39 years experience
The mass: The mass is the most concerning of these issues at present. A renal cell carcinoma has to be excluded in the presence of a solid renal mass at your age. A urologist can give guidance.
Dr. Michael Michaels
Urology 53 years experience
More info: If the cyst is a simple cyst no issue. Stone:need info. on size & location. Mass is the issue,again what to do depends on details of imaging study.It is difficult to give you an honest recommendation without all these details.Please see a good urologist in your area and you should get the proper treatment. Wish you the best.

Last updated Sep 30, 2020