how frequent and how many times is it normal for my baby kick throughout the day?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Ask your OB & baby!: The classic studies of fetal movement using fetal kick counts showed variation in the appropriate number of kicks depending on many factors such as time of day, mother's nutritional intake, etc. And it appeared babies determined their own normal baselines or ranges of kicks in the period of counting. The best & most useful information is from women who count under similar circumstances each time.
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Allergy and Immunology 17 years experience
Variable: Highly variable but you should feel the baby kick and move at least once daily although sometimes the movements are subtle and you might not feel them.