had leep procedure 2008. severe dysplasia. papa have been normal since. married. how soon can it come back if at all? or turn into cancer?

Pathology 44 years experience
Keep a watch on it: Congratulations both on your marriage and on your having survived a close call with premalignancy. While it is most likely that you will not have further problems, you very much need to keep a watch on it -- regular follow-up with your physician. The protocols for this are laid out very carefully to allow safe time, but be sure not to get behind.