0000, PA

i feel tired tonight and my breathing is very low, could it be the fibroids pressing on organs or low hb ? emergency question, i bleed a lot -menses to

Dr. Jim Trione
Emergency Medicine 23 years experience
Could be anemia: Anemia is low hemoglobin and can cause a person to feel really worn out and beat. You should check with your ob/gyne doctor about your blood levels and persistent bleeding. Besides hysterectomy, there are other options available such as uterine ablation amd hormonal therapy that can help stanch the bleeding while preserving your uterus. Sounds like you need a visit to your ob/gyne soon !