Honey Creek, WI

I keep having 2 to 4 migraines a day for the last 3 or 4 months, been in er 3 times, dr. 8 times, taking triptan and various other meds, help! ?

Dr. Bob Ourian
Dermatology 26 years experience
See a neurologist: I'm not sure what kind of help you expect to get online. It seems you've already had MRI and mra of the brain and a tumor is probably ruled out. You need to follow up with a neurologist to put you on meds that will control your migraine.
Dr. Andrew Reeves
Neurology 30 years experience
2-4. "Migraines" a day suggests that the diagnosis of migraine should perhaps be re-examined. An indomethacin sensitive syndrome?
May 9, 2013
Dr. Priyanka Chaudhry
Neurology 11 years experience
Preventive : If it is indeed migraine, a preventive medication should be added.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016