3yrs of severe numbness elbows-hands. doc thinks cubitalts. had 3 nerve tests, bracing, ot and pt, seeing a surgeon tuesday. what should i expect?

Dr. Donald McCarren
Neurology 36 years experience
Cubital Tunnel Syn: Cubital tunnel syndrome describes a condition where the ulnar nerve is entrapped at the elbow. Affected patients often experience numbness/tingling along the little finger and the ulnar half of the ring finger. This discomfort may be accompanied by weakness of grip and, rarely, by intrinsic muscle wasting. I see you are on metformin which is important because dm can cause your problem. Good luck.