can wheat or gluten cause headaches and if so, why?

What could cause my fatigue symptoms when I eat wheat or gluten?

Dr. Steven Charlap
Holistic Medicine 37 years experience
Celiac Sprue: Celiac disease is a condition that damages the lining of the small intestine and prevents it from absorbing parts of food that are important for staying healthy. The damage is due to a reaction to eating gluten, which is found in wheat, barley, rye, and possibly oats. One of the symptoms among a number of others is fatigue.
United Kingdom (Great Britain)

I bloat whenever i eat bread, but not pasta. It only seems to happen when i eat bread. Could I have an intolerance to wheat or gluten?

Dr. Oscar Novick
Bloat: You could but you should perhaps react with pasta too. You may however be allergic to the yeast in bread. See an allergist for possible testing.