How can i drop weight without the exercise?

Dr. Jose Barreto
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 14 years experience
Calorie count: Eat a healthy diet, low in carbohydrates and full of fruits, vegetables, fiber and protein. Also, drink plenty of water and stay away of sodas. But, i encourage you to exercise as its benefits go beyond physical. Exercise will help with your mood and general well being.
Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 48 years experience
Cut calories!: But the goal of weight loss is not to lose muscle, which conventional dieting will do: 1 lb of muscle per 3 lb of fat loss. The goal of weight loss is to become leaner: lose fat and little muscle. You cannot accomplish this by dieting. Why are you looking for a way out from exercising to achieve the goal of weight loss!