can you take tramadol if you have had aleve (naproxen)?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Yes: They treat pain by different mechanisms of action. It's not like taking Aleve (naproxen) and motrin, same category of drugs.
Dr. Diane Minich
Yes: They can be taken together.

Phoenix, AZ

Could I be pregnant if I had spotting the first day then light bleeding the next two days ?

Dr. Adam Newman
Yes: Have you had sex in ethe last month? If so do a pregnancy test and find out good luck.
Saint Cloud, FL

If I have had one seizure in the past is it safe to undergo a light hypnosis for anxiety I do take Dilantin which is a untheroputic level?

Dr. William Goldie
Pediatric Neurology 48 years experience
Get off it: Dilantin should be relegated to history. It is an old drug of high toxicity and major problems with use. Talk to your doctor about getting off or at least changing to a newer and safer seizure medication.
Charlotte, NC

Is it okay to take Aleve (naproxen) and tramadol together?

Dr. Mark Rasak
Cardiology 33 years experience
Yes: but tramadol can make people drowsy so take it near bed time to see how you respond to the medication.
Wilson, NC
A 25-year-old female asked about a 25-year-old male:

My boyfriend tooth is hurting really bad. Ive given him Tramadol and that didn't work is it okay to take a Aleve (naproxen) 45 min later?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
See a dentist ASAP: Toothaches are a sign that something is wrong. Very soon the pain will become unbearable. Call for an emergency appointment NOW.
UT

just took a ibupofen 800 and a 50 mg tramadol. Can i take 2 Aleve (naproxen) pm?I

Dr. Harold Fields
Anti inflamatory: You have already taken sufficient pain and anti-inflamatory medication so further Aleeve is not a good idea

Last updated Jan 10, 2017