what should i do to reduce my breast size?

Not many options: Breast size is related to genetics, hormones, and body fat. People cannot change their genetics. Hormones can be measured in men to see if their hormones are out of balance and need treatment. Women normally have lots of estrogen. The amount of body fat is controllable, so losing weight will decrease breast size, but this should not be done if a person is already slim. The final option is surgery.
Dr. Jon Perlman
Dr. Jon Perlman commented
Plastic Surgery 48 years experience
In my experience as a plastic surgeon, most women who come to me for breast reduction surgery are between a full D cup to a DD cup size. They commonly are tired of neck, shoulder and back pain in addition to bra strap irritation. If your symptoms are bothersome, and you are at a reasonable body weight for your height and build, you may consider breast reduction surgery. The relief of discomfort and the improvement in posture are often substantial and justify the surgery and the incision lines.
Jan 17, 2013
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Plastic Surgery 33 years experience
If you are more than: A big d or dd, and are having neck & back discomfort, and are self-conscious about your breast size, then you might very well be a candidate for reduction surgery. Best to see a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss whether it would be a good option for you.
Breast size: If you lose weight in general, a certain % will be breast fat but the actual amount can't be predicted. Breast reduction surgery is also an option.
Dr. John Mancoll
Plastic Surgery 30 years experience
Breast reduction: If you are considered over weight then weight loss may reduce your breast size. If not and you are one of the many women with breasts that are to large for their comfort then go see a plastic surgeon. They will be able to tell you if you are a candidate for a breast reduction.