can you please explain the healthiest food you know of?

Dr. Martin Tamler
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 33 years experience
Healthiest Food: Milk.

Germany

What would be the healthiest food for breakfast?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Breakfast!!!: Breaking the overnight fast is the healthiest point i can make, pertinent to this question. Many americans eat one or two times daily. Why so much less obesity in much of rest of world? Eating breakfast, taking the time to make it a pleasurable 'event', chewing well (digestion starts in la boca) is part of a healthy lifestyle. Fiber cereal, fruit, milk, cup of good joe (my middle name-:).
TX

I am working on creating a healthy meal plan for my family but know very little about nutrition. Any tips? Websites? Example meals?

Pathology 49 years experience
CDC.gov: Please start with the following site. You need to dig into the links to get details. http://www.cdc.gov/nutrition/.

What is the healthiest food or drink?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 39 years experience
Not alcohol!: Unless you are in an environment or daily perform activities that predispose to dehydration, when a doctor asks you to liberalize fluids he/she means for you to drink lots of water and non-sugary or non-salty drinks. That excludes: sodas, caffeinated products, alcohol, highly sweetened products, and even "sports" drinks. Healthy foods: fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meats & moderation.

What country has healthiest food?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine 27 years experience
Japan probably: I would guess japan due to their fresh veggies, high seafood and sea weed diet. They have great longevity and significantly less chronic disease and obesity compared to us.

What is considered the healthiest food in the world?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 52 years experience
Varies with culture: Healthy foods provide a good mixture of the basic food group needs. The foods that satisfy this will vary with country and culture. Moderation is the usual rule. My personal favorite is anything with dark chocolate.