I really want to lose my weight fast. is there any diet pill or any remedy that you use to lose weight fast?

Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Holistic Medicine 37 years experience
No: I don't think its wise to take drugs to try to lose weight fast. But just changing your diet drastically can help. I just saw a diet - the "virgin diet" which says if you stop eating 7 foods, for 7 days, you will lose 7 pounds. The foods to stop are - dairy, gluten, eggs, peanuts, sugar, soy, corn. These are common allergens, which contribute to weight gain.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
The Virgin Diet works. I can personally vouch for it! However, you have to be committed to changing how you eat, and not cheat during the lead-up phase (before you start testing your response to the foods you listed). Once you DO commit, the plan is easy to follow and she has great recipes that even your family will like if you're doing this but they're not. :-)
Aug 12, 2013